I can't swipe or use my GoPoints token
Relax :) the first thing you can do is to make sure you find all of your tokens in 'Play Now' feature on GoPoints.
Before swiping the token, make sure that you have tokens to be played.
*You will see the number of tokens that you can swipe in the trophy icon and see the information about from what services the token you earned
If you can't swipe the token, please log out your Gojek app and try again later.
Have done the steps above but are still unsuccessful? Hmm let’s try another steps below:
Activate "Developer Options" in the "Settings" menu of your device. If you don't find this option, you can do these instructions below:
- Go to 'Setting' on your device
- Select 'About phone'
- Press the 'Build number' menu 7 – 10 times until you get the description that "Developer Options" have been active
After "Developer Options" active, you only need to follow the next steps :
- Enter 'Developer options' menu
- On the 'Window animation scale' menu, select 'Animation scale 1x'
- On the 'Transition animation scale' menu, select 'Animation scale 1x'
- On the 'Animator duration scale' menu, select 'Animation scale 1x'
Yay all done! Now you can restart the device and try again.
For iOS Users:
iOS device users are advised to update the Gojek application to the latest version. After that, restart the device and try again.