Unable to Cash out GoPay balance
If you’re unable or failed to submit GoPay cash out request, please make sure the following things:
- You have a stable internet connection
- You are a GoPay Plus user. Check how to upgrade your GoPay account here
- Your GoPay balance is sufficient for the nominal you chose when you wanted to do cash out
- Your GoPay wallet is not blocked*
- You have inputted the correct GoPay PIN
However, if you are unable to successfully withdraw your GoPay balance due to things such as:
- Exceeding the maximum time limit for using the transaction code, or
- Entering the wrong transaction code more than 3 times
Don't worry! Your GoPay balance will be refunded to your Gojek account a maximum of 15 minutes after your cash-out transaction failed.
If your GoPay balance hasn’t been refunded to your Gojek account after 15 minutes, you can report this to us via Gojek Help page (under My Profile menu) by clicking the Contact Us* button below.
Hope this information helps you.
*Contact Us button only accessible when you open this page on your phone/tablet