Price in app was different from invoice
For every order you make in Gojek app has been calculated in the best possible way so the payment you should pay to the driver is the total price stated on your app with the payment method that you choose. However, please keep in mind that there are things you need to know about ordering GoFood,GoShop, or GoMart:
- The price that is shown in the app is only estimated price
- The driver will input the actual total price after the order has been purchased, according to the invoice
If you already make sure all of those things and the total price on the app was different from the invoice, we are deeply sorry for the inconvenience. Please report it to us via Help page (on My Account menu) in Gojek app by clicking Contact Us* below this article. We will be glad to help.
*Contact Usbutton only accessible when you open this page on your phone/tablet
And what if, in this case, I use PayLater?
If you use PayLater to pay for your GoFood order, these are the things that you need to understand:
- If the actual total price is lower than the estimated price
Your PayLater due amount will automatically be adjusted, and the price difference will be refunded back to your PayLater Available Balance.
- If the actual total price is higher than the estimated price, but can still be covered with your PayLater Available Balance
No worries, your PayLater due amount will be automatically adjusted
- If the actual total price is higher than the estimated price and cannot be covered with your PayLater Available Balance
Your PayLater transaction amount will get automatically adjusted up to the remaining PayLater Available Balance you have, you can easily pay the remaining amount in cash when the order is delivered to you