To use auto-payment feature on GoBills, please make sure you’ve read these things below:
- You can only use GoPay as payment method for auto-payment feature on GoBills
- To see your payment status, check Inbox and Payment History on GoBills.
- If you change your GoPay PIN, please re-enter your PIN to activate your auto-payment
- The auto-payment schedule is D-5 before the due dates (due dates depend on the billers). E.g.: If the PLN Postpaid due date is on 20th of each month, then the auto-payment schedule will be on 15th of each month
- If three days after the auto-payment schedule your GoPay balance is insufficient to pay the bill, kindly pay manually on GoBills.
*Currently, auto-payment feature is only available on Android for PLN Postpaid, PDAM, BPJS, PGN, Biznet, MNC Vision, Okevision, Top TV, Transvision, CBN, Takaful, and Tri Postpaid payment.
**Based on BPJS Kesehatan's new policy, you have to set an auto-debit method for the payment. Therefore, please make sure you have set the auto-payment feature on GoBills for your BPJS payment before September 1st 2020.