GoMart is a part of Gojek that provides online grocery shopping service with a number of merchant partners to choose from. Your order will be prepared by our shopper (for supermarkets) or store cashiers (for minimarkets and other stores) at the nearest store partner. The Gojek driver then will take and deliver the order right away. The transaction is done in a cashless manner so the driver would not need to pay in cash.
On-Demand Grocery Shopping
Our Merchant Partners
The Food Hall
How to Use GoMart
1․ Open GoMart on your Gojek app
It's the one with red trolley icon on your Gojek home screen
2․ Input delivery address and choose a store
There are many choices of merchants for your daily/weekly needs
3․ Browse and add to cart all the products that you want to buy
You can also search for the product first and we will show you which merchants have the product
4․ Review your order and pick any available voucher
Don’t forget to recheck the delivery address, the cart and the payment method and click “ORDER”
5․ Yay, your groceries are on the way!
GoMart shopping assistant will buy your order and the driver will deliver it right away! You can track your order through the app.
What is GoMart?
What kind of products can I buy from GoMart?
With GoMart, you can easily buy your daily needs in these categories:
- Household Needs
- Basic Food
- Instant Food
- Pet Products
- Cooking Gas
- Fresh products: Ice cream, fresh meat, fruits and vegetables, canned food, and frozen food.
- Home & Lifestyle
- Kitchen Appliances
- Clothes and Footwears
- Beauty and Personal Care
- Medicines and Supplements
- Mom, Baby, and Kid
- Toys and Hobbies
- Automotives and Electrical Tools
Which areas are GoMart available in?
Currently GoMart is available in following areas:
- LotteMart: Jakarta, Bogor, Depok, Tangerang, Bekasi
- The FoodHall: Jakarta dan Bekasi
- Alfamart: Jakarta, Bogor, Depok, Tangerang, Bekasi, Bandung, Solo, Yogyakarta, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Makassar, Medan dan Palembang
- Alfamidi: Jakarta, Bogor, Depok, Tangerang, Bekasi, Bandung, Malang, Semarang, Solo, Surabaya, dan Yogyakarta
- Prima Fresh Mart: Jakarta, Bogor, Depok, Tangerang, Bekasi
- Best Meat: Jakarta, Bogor, Depok, Tangerang, Bekasi
- Sayurbox: Jakarta dan Depok
- Kibif: Jakarta Selatan, Jakarta Utara, dan Bekasi
- Watsons: Jakarta, Bogor, Depok, Tangerang, Bekasi
Don’t worry, GoMart will come to your city soon :)
When shopping using GoMart, why didn't I get the same promo as the one I saw at the offline store?
Even though we are taking some of the price promotions / discounts at the offline stores to the GoMart app, not all offline promos are available at GoMart. However, there are also various special promos exclusive only at GoMart.
Is there a maximum spend on GoMart?
The maximum spend on GoMart is IDR 2,000,000.
What is the maximum distance for GoMart order?
GoMart is committed to delivering your groceries as quickly as possible. Therefore, orders will be purchased from the nearest store with a maximum distance of 10 km from your position for purchases from Alfamart, Alfamidi, Sayurbox, Kibif, Best Meat or LotteMart and 5 km from your position for purchases from Prima Fresh Mart, Watsons, or The FoodHall.
Can I add / remove items when I already get the driver?
To ensure convenience when using GoMart, you cannot add / remove items after getting a driver.