Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions of GoTo Profile
By registering and/or using GoTo Group Platforms, the User acknowledges that User has read, understood, accepted, and agreed to all the contents in the Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions are a form of agreement as outlined in a valid agreement between the User and GoTo Group. If the User does not agree to one, part, or all of the contents of the Terms and Conditions, the User is not allowed to use this service.
- GoTo/Gojek is PT GoTo Gojek Tokopedia Tbk, a limited liability company that runs business activities of publishing software and providing platform-based marketplaces.
- Tokopedia is PT Tokopedia and all of its affiliates or subsidiaries, a limited liability company that runs the business of web portal services tokopedia.com, which is a search site for stores and goods sold by registered sellers.
- GoPay is PT Dompet Anak Bangsa, a limited liability company that runs the business of payment system services.
- GoTo Group is GoTo and all of its affiliates and/or subsidiaries, including but not limited to Gojek,Tokopedia and GoPay.
- GoTo Group Platforms means (i) Tokopedia's tokopedia.com site which can be accessed through the desktop site and/or application based on Android or iOS; and/or (ii) application and/or Gojek’s www.gojek.com site and other website(s) which can be accessed through the desktop site and/or application based on Android or iOS; and/or (iii) application and/or website owned or managed by GoTo Group which can be accessed through the desktop site and/or application based on Android or iOS (as applicable).
- User or Users (as the context may require) are parties who use GoTo Group services, including but not limited to buyers, sellers or other parties who just visit the GoTo Group’s Platforms.
- User Account is a User identifier that is unique and used by a specific GoTo Group Platforms.
- GoTo Profile is the GoTo Group's unified identity through User’s singular identification (Profile ID) which encompasses affiliates, subsidiaries, customers, driver-partners, merchants, and sellers associated with GoTo Group's platforms, including (but not limited to) Gojek, Tokopedia, and the GoPay app within the GoTo ecosystem.
- Terms and Conditions are Terms and Conditions of GoTo Profile.
GoTo Profile Terms
- User acknowledges and agrees that upon registration and use of the GoTo Group Platforms in GoTo ecosystem, a User Account will be created and linked to a unique GoTo Profile.
- If the same User utilizes a phone number and/or email across various GoTo Group Platforms, their User Accounts will be linked to a single GoTo Profile.
- GoTo Profile facilitates a streamlined and seamless experience for Users when utilizing GoTo Group's services through the GoTo Group Platforms, by minimizing friction in registration, sign-in, and transaction processes, among other related activities.
- GoTo Group will collect personal data that is necessary to manage GoTo Profile, including but not limited to, name, electronic mail address, valid mobile phone number, date of birth, and gender.
- Your GoTo Profile can only be used by You and cannot be transferred to other people for any reason. We reserve the right to refuse to facilitate orders if we know or have sufficient reasons to suspect that You have transferred or allowed your GoTo Profile to be used by someone else.
- The security and confidentiality of your GoTo Profile, including registered name, electronic mail address, registered mobile number, payment details and payment method you choose, as well as verification code generated and sent by us or other third party are fully User’s personal responsibility. All losses and risks arising from User’s negligence in maintaining such security and confidentiality are borne by User. In such cases, GoTo Group assumes any use or order made through your GoTo Profile as User’s legitimate request.
- User represents and warrants that GoTo Group is not responsible for any losses or issues related to the User Account arising from misuse of GoTo Profile and User Account caused by User's own negligence and therefore the User will waive its rights irrevocably to claim for compensation, civil lawsuits, and criminal reports against the GoTo Group including its shareholders, directors, commissioners and employees.
- The User is obligated to immediately inform GoTo Group upon becoming aware or suspecting unauthorized use of their User Account. GoTo Group reserves the right to take any necessary actions in response to such unauthorized use.
- Should the User wish to deactivate their User Account or unlink it from any third-party platform, they may do so by accessing the relevant options within the GoTo Group Platforms or by submitting a request to our customer service.
- GoTo Group (as the context may require) have the right to take the necessary action including but not limited to (i) block phone number and/or email; (ii) restrict, block or terminate account; temporarily (account suspension) or permanently, in the event that it is suspected and/or there is an indication of User activity committing fraud and/or violating the Terms and Conditions, Site Terms, terms and conditions other relevant matters issued by the GoTo Group and/or applicable legal provisions.
- Users accepted and agreed that Users who have not linked their account yet, after the Terms and Conditions effective, the User Account can be linked and the Tokopedia Users also giving their consent to linking account terms of conditions.
- This Terms and Conditions will be effective as of 1 May 2023 for existing Users and the day after the announcement for new Users.
- GoTo Group has the right to change the Terms and Conditions (“Change Terms”) at any time. These changes will be informed to the User prior this Change Terms will take effect.The User is responsible for reviewing the notification of the Change Terms. By continuing to access and use the GoTo Group Platforms following the Change Terms taking effect, the User is considered to have given his consent to the Change Terms. If the User does not agree to the Change Terms, the User can stop using the GoTo Group Platforms (unless otherwise stipulated by GoTo Group's policy), and contact GoTo Group’s platform customer service to deactivate the User's account upon which these terms will be terminated.
LanguageThese Terms and Conditions are made in Indonesian and English language. Indonesian language shall be the governing language despite its translation into English language and in the event of discrepancies or inconsistencies between the original English language text and the Indonesian language text, the Indonesian language version will prevail.
- Gojek: Gojek customers can contact email@example.com or by phone at (021) 50941000.
- Tokopedia: Tokopedia customers can visit https://www.tokopedia.com/help, login and create a ticket for any concerns and inquiries.
- GoPay: GoPay customers can contact us by electronic mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All Your correspondences will be noted, recorded and stored for Our records.