How to create Bank Jago account via Gojek app
The main requirement to create a Jago account in Gojek app is that you are an Indonesian Citizen (WNI) with an e-KTP and a GoPay Plus user.
1. Select ‘Explore’ on the GoPay menu, then click 'Jago’
2. You will be directed to the Jago registration page, click ‘Get started’
If you are not a GoPay Plus user
Upload your eKTP
Upload your selfie while holding eKTP
If you are already a GoPay Plus user
You only have to fill out the required form, including the NIK/date of birth you used when upgrading to GoPay Plus.
3. Enter additional information as a requirement to open an account in Bank Jago
4. Read and confirm the Terms and Conditions by giving a tick mark
5. The process of data verification will take approximately 1x24 hours. If your data is approved, you can immediately use your Jago Pocket as a payment method in the Gojek app.
For easier Bank Jago transactions, you can also download the Jago app