I can't find a driver
Difficulties in finding a driver could be caused by:
- A high demand for Gojek services at the time, for example during rush hour, or
- Weather conditions.
- Sometimes, it can also be because there are no drivers near the pickup point you want at the moment.
Please try to book again in a few minutes and we will do our best to find you a driver.
If you order transportation services, you can also try to:
- Find a pickup point that has more drivers and is easier to find, such as a building lobby, mall lobby, or shuttle stop
- Give notes on your pickup point so that the driver can easily know your position and be willing to take the order
Or, if you order GoFood service, you can try to order at another restaurant.
- If you don't get a driver when you order GoFood, your order will be automatically cancelled.
- As additional information, especially for orders from GoFood Super Partners, once the restaurant has received your order, the restaurant will prepare your order and we’ll adjust the driver search process to the restaurant’s food preparation time. You can see the approximate time when the system will start the driver search on the ongoing order page.
Hope this information helps you.