How to use GoPayLater at Offline Merchants
Now you can finally use GoPayLater in Offline Merchants using QR code*. Before using this feature, here are the things you need to know:
- GoPayLater appears as a payment options when you scan the QR code.
- Make sure the payment nominal amount is correct or as stated at the time after you scanned the QR code.
- QRIS is issued by GoPay, Midtrans, and Moka. If the QRIS is not issued by them, then you can't pay with GoPayLater
- Make sure the QR code is in good condition to be scanned.
- If the nominal wasn't correct but you've paid the transaction, please ask the cashier to give the overpayment in cash, or if you underpay, ask the cashier to re-scan and re-pay the remaining amount.
- If you had double payment on the same transaction, please ask the cashier to refund.
- The maximum amount for a payment using QR code is Rp5.000.000.
Let's try to use the feature and follow the steps below:
- Click “Pay” on the GoPay menu
- Scan the QR code or the receipt that you receive
- Click the “icon menu” and choose GoPayLater as payment method
- Show the proof of transaction after you complete the payment.
*This feature is currently for selected users only