How to activate GoPayLater for new users
Now you can activate your GoPayLater even though you haven’t upgraded your GoPay account to GoPay Plus in one single journey. Here’s how to activate GoPayLater:
- Open GoPayLater homepage via GoPay bar or the GoPayLater icon from Gojek home.
- Enter OTP code. Remember not to share the code with anyone including people who claim as Gojek!
- Start the application process. Do not forget to prepare your ID (eKTP for Indonesian Citizens).
This step is important to ensure your security when using GoPayLater
- Once the application process is completed, you will have to wait for a maximum of 1x24 hours for the result (approved or rejected). You can check the result in the GoPayLater homepage.
- If you are approved, the last step is to sign a loan agreement for GoPayLater.
You will be navigated to a Privy page to sign the GoPayLater agreement. Once signed, this agreement can always be viewed via GoPay settings> GoPayLater > View Loan Agreement.
Done! You can immediately use GoPayLater for your transactions.
What if my application is rejected?
If your application is rejected, there may be an issue with your documents such as blurry photos or details in your ID that are not readable. But you can try it again and make sure all of the photos and the information in your ID are clear. You can also check the article GoPayLater application account is rejected to know more about why your application is rejected.
Is it possible to update my data?
Sorry, unfortunately you can not update your submitted data.