GoPay linking to Tokopedia is failed
Now you can use GoPay as a payment method in Tokopedia. You just need to link your GoPay to your Tokopedia account, click here to know how to do it.
However, if you face an issue when linking GoPay in Tokopedia, please follow these suggestions to solve your problem:
- Your registered phone number in GoPay and Tokopedia is different Please change your Tokopedia’s phone number into a phone number that is registered in your Gojek account.
- GoPay doesn’t appear in payment method when want to link it If this happens, it means that your GoPay account is not in accordance with the Terms and Conditions of using GoPay so GoPay cannot be linked. If you feel that you have followed these Terms and Conditions, please report this to us through the article: I can't use GoPay
- Your GoPay is already linked to another Tokopedia’s account If the GoPay account has been linked with another Tokopedia account, you can’t link it with the same account. According to terms and conditions, 1 GoPay account can only be linked with 1 Tokopedia account.
- Didn’t receive OTP SMS while linking
- Make sure you’ve inputted the correct phone number that is registered in GoPay
- Make sure your signal is stable
- If you’ve tried entering the OTP more than 3 times within the last 10 minutes, please wait for 30 minutes to retry.
- Haven’t set GoPay PIN Set your GoPay PIN, because it will always be used in every GoPay transaction.
Hope this information helps you.