How to cash out GoPay balance
Here’s how to use the Cash Out feature:
- On GoPay features choose ‘Explore’ > ‘Cash Out’
- Choose the amount you need, then click ‘Continue’
- Confirm your cash out amount then click ‘Continue’ > Enter your GoPay PIN
- Then you will receive the transaction code and customer ID*
For the final step, go to the nearest ATM BCA, choose the cardless withdrawal feature then enter your customer ID and the transaction code to proceed the cash out transaction.
*Customer ID and transaction code can be checked on the cash out status menu that you can find when choosing the cash out amount.
1. For more info about administration fee, minimum/maximum amount, limited usage of transaction, etc., please click About cash out feature article. article.
2. Cash out balance transaction can only be done at BCA ATM, without being required to have a BCA account or BCA card.
3. Your GoPay balance will be refunded to your Gojek account within a maximum of 15 minutes after your cash out transaction failed or after the wrong transaction code entered more than 3 times.